House 1 - 98m²House with a Plot of 79.52m².
Renovated to a high standard whilst retaining ORIGINAL FEATURES and ready to live in. It has been renovated using local craftsmen and materials. All major building work was completed in 2004 and in 2008 further building work and refurbishments were carried out.
- A double bedroom, open plan kitchen/diner with fitted units and marble tops.
- Original chimney/wood burner, new double glazed window with insect screen.
- Large balcony, large living area plus office space and extra bed, A/C Inverter, internal wooden staircase and external concrete steps, large hallway, bathroom with bath, WC. Vanity unit and fitted shelving, washing machine under marble tops, covered courtyard.
House 2 - 136.82m² House with a Plot of 527.54m² and Annex of 12m².
Renovated and carefully restored. The work is complete to the upper level and the lower level is complete apart from 2nd fix cosmetics.
Ideal as large family house but presently used as two self contained apartments. The house has two split levels each with separate access, terraces and courtyards.
- 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 shower room, 3 kitchens, 2 spacious living areas, 2 large terraces, a covered balcony, a smaller terrace, 2 private gated courtyards, annex housing a kitchen/utility shower room, under floor heating, external boiler House.
- 2 solar panels, 2 A/C Inverters, outbuilding housing large emergency backup cold water tank and pump, garden shed, part landscaped garden, new driveway to the front of the house.
Plot 1 - 221.34m² large fenced and gated Plot with potential building allowance of 240m².
The Plot provides ample Parking for both houses and road access to the Olive Grove and Plot 2 and to the new road to the front of the 136.82m² House. A Renovated building provides large storage room/workshop and houses a large emergency back up cold water storage tank and a pump for the 98m²House.
Plot 2 - 81.5m² Plot with a potential building allowance of 120m². A two storey house could provide further letting potential
A Holiday Letting is already established in part of the properties but there is plenty of scope to further exploit this in both the existing houses and with additional building on the land and plots.
The properties are West facing and enjoy amazing sea views and sunsets over the Gulf of Messinia and the Taygetos mountains form a backdrop.
Only 25km from Kalamata, 20 min drive to Kardamyli, and 10 min drive from the closest beach.
Price: 350.000 euros