Total area: 318.000m²
Location: Southern Greece (Municipality of West Mani, Messenia, Peloponnese).
Description: The ground profile is covered with shrub vegetation and is spread out as amphitheater with incline that concludes in its own stony coast line (about 500m long), including a small natural pebble beach. The plot offers a magnificent panoramic view all over the Messenian Gulf.
Legal status: 294.000m² - Recognized private forest area (allows development for tourism purposes)+ 24.000m² - clean agricultural land. One owner.
- Construction: 15.000m² covering the area of 30.000m², applicable to the part stated as forest area + 4.800m² applicable to the part stated as agricultural land.
- Mild forms of utilization: 264.600m² (sidewalks, recreation areas, view point, sports venues).
Easy to access:
The plot is situated in close proximity to the capital of Messenia Kalamata (just about 20 km).
- Airports: Kalamata International Airport (5 km from the city), Athens International Airport (260 km).
- The motorway Athens - Tripoli - Kalamata is 260 km long and due to excellent infrastructure it’s only 2 hours to travel down from Athens.
- Modern marina in Kalamata with capacity of 250 yachts.
- The main harbor could accommodate even major cruise liners.
Messenia is one of the most beautiful and fast developing prefectures of Greece with countless kilometers of coast line, crystal waters and the imposing mountains making up its unique landscapes. Messenia will surprise you with a huge variety of destinations for all forms of tourism. The region enjoys an excellent Mediterranean climate, with plenty of sunlight, warm summers and mild winters, which make it ideal year-round destination.
Price: 3.500.000 euros